Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Imperial Tobacco Limited (“Web Site”).
Your use of this Web Site is subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this legal notice (“Terms”) and we advise you to read them carefully. If you DO NOT agree to be bound by these Terms please exit this Web Site immediately.
This Web Site is operated by Imperial Tobacco Limited (“Imperial”, “We” or “Us”) on behalf of the Imperial Tobacco Group of Companies.
You may only enter this site if you are an adult over the age of 18 years and are part of the tobacco trade. For the avoidance of doubt, you are part of the tobacco trade if you are:
- responsible for making decisions on behalf of a business about the purchase of tobacco products which are to be sold in the course of that business; or
- occupy a position in the management structure of the business in question which is equivalent in seniority to, or of greater seniority than, that of any such person listed at 1 above; or
- a member of the board of directors or other body of persons (however described) which is responsible for the conduct of the business in question.
Operation of and changes to the Web Site
We reserve the right to change the format and content of this Web Site or terminate or suspend the operation of this Web Site at any time.
This Web Site may contain links to other web sites for your convenience (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are outside of our control and as such we do not accept responsibility or liability for their content, materials, products or services or warrant the accuracy or security of the Linked Sites.
We may change these Terms from time to time and any such changes will be published on this Web Site (“New Terms”). It is your responsibility to review these Terms each time you access this Web Site as, after publication, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by any New Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the Web Site design, text, graphics, sounds and other content and the selection and arrangement of these belong to Imperial Tobacco Limited, its parent, subsidiary or sister companies or our licensors (“Owner”).
Except where permitted, no part of any material on this Web Site may be reproduced, modified, distributed or republished in any form, including storing it in an electronic medium whether or not temporary or incidental to some other use, without the prior consent of its Owner in writing. In any event no intellectual property or other rights will be transferred to you.
You are authorised to download one copy of the material on this Web Site onto one computer for personal, non-commercial use only. In doing so you are not permitted to remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
Warranty and Liability
We do not represent or warrant that the information and materials contained on this Web Site are accurate, complete or current or that the use of this Web Site, or any Linked Site, is free of risk of viruses or other damage. It is your responsibility to establish such procedures for data backup and viruses checking as you consider necessary.
Except as set out in these Terms, there are no other applicable warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and any and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
We do not accept any liability for any indirect or consequential loss, howsoever arising, even if we had previous knowledge of the possibility of such loss.
Questions or Complaints
If you have a question or complaint please contact us via email or write to us at Imperial Tobacco Limited, PO Box 244, Upton Road, Southville, Bristol, BS99 7UJ.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with English Law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms or this Web Site the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
JPS Crushball competition
- All entries must be received by 15 July 2016 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- All entries must include at least one JPS Crushball outer barcode otherwise their entry will not be included.
- All entrants must return a completed form to JPS Crushball Competition, Imperial Tobacco Ltd, PO Box 3196, Bristol, BS3 9GA.
- This competition is run by Imperial Tobacco Limited whose registered address is 121 Winterstoke Road, Bristol, BS3 2LL. Employees and other staff working for Imperial and their agents, families and anyone else professionally connected with the competition are excluded from entering.
- This competition is open to all tobacco retailers who are residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 and over (except for employees and agencies of Imperial as noted above). Imperial reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- By participating in the competition you accept and agree to comply with these terms and conditions and the decisions of Imperial in relation to it.
- Imperial reserves the right to remove, reject or disqualify any entrant from the competition for any reason at any time at its complete discretion.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. Incomplete, incomprehensible or duplicate entries will be deemed invalid. Imperial’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Entrants can enter only the competition once.
- The winners will be selected at by way of a prize draw after the Closing Date.
- The prizes are three i-pad minis (“the Prizes”).
- No cash alternative for the Prizes are available. In the event of unforeseeable circumstances Imperial reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Imperial’s decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by phone within 14 days of the Closing Date.
- The Prizes are non-transferable or refundable. If a winner is unable to make contact with Imperial within 30 days of the Closing Date the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize.